This Taco Dip is the perfect party appetizer. It's made up of a rich and creamy cream cheese base topped with the best taco fillings. Perfect served with tortilla chips!
– 250 grams cream cheese (1 8oz package) room temperature – ½ cup sour cream – ½ cup mayonnaise or miracle whip – 2 teaspoons taco seasoning (or more to taste) – 1 cup tomato salsa – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese – 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce – 1 medium tomato (juices squeezed out and chopped) – 2 tablespoons black olives (drained) optional – sliced jalapeños, bell peppers, green onions and other toppings as desired – tortilla chips for serving
– In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning with an electric mixer until smooth.
– Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9-10" dish or pie plate, or spread on a serving platter.
– Spread salsa on top, then top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and olives and add other toppings as desired.
– Refrigerate until ready to serve and serve with tortilla chips.